Estimated Delivery:Oct 05 - Oct 09
Free Shipping: on all orders over $200,000.
DynaStash Slim -Vaporizador Herbal por Dynavap
Almacene su DynaVap con este elegante SlimStash, tamaño estándar.
Este alijo contiene un compartimento para su vaporizador y tiene la construcción clásica DynaStash.
Como Usar Su Dynavap?
- ¡Lo más importante! ¡Antes de su primer uso, lea todas estas instrucciones y luego haga al menos dos, preferiblemente más de dos, ejecuciones en seco sin nada en el VapCap! Esto es muy importante para familiarizarse con el funcionamiento de la unidad y evitar combustión de residuos involuntarios.
- El VapCap es diferente a cualquier otro vaporizador, así que pruébalo un poco para obtener la sensación de su clic único que indica la temperatura. Calienta el VapCap en una zona tranquila, escucha y siente para saber lo que estás buscando. Si está utilizando un soplete más ligero, esto no debería tomar más de 5 o 6 segundos. Caliente el centro de la tapa, no el extremo, y gire mientras calienta. Si pasan más de 6 segundos y no escuchas el clic, deja de calentar y deja que se enfríe.
- Si sobrecalienta severamente su VapCap, puede dañarse permanentemente. Es muy importante que escuche el clic de enfriamiento o permita que se enfríe al tacto antes de calentar para el siguiente ciclo. Repita este procedimiento varias veces para tener una idea de cómo funciona esta pequeña unidad.
- Cuando esté listo para el primer uso, deje que se enfríe, luego retire la tapa del VapCap.
- Llene la cámara VapCap con su material de elección. Esto se puede hacer fácilmente presionando el VapCap en un contenedor de su material y girando. NO es necesario moler previamente su material como cuando se usa un bate o bateador. Si prefieres moler, sé grosero. El material finamente molido pasará a través del disco difusor hacia la unidad.
- Coloque la tapa de nuevo en el VapCap.
- Caliente la tapa metálica de su VapCap mientras la gira, con la llama o fuente de calor aplicada al último tercio de la tapa metálica. Intente aplicar calor solo al lado de la tapa y NO al final. Esto no es como encender un dispositivo para fumar.
- Continúe girando y calentando la tapa hasta que escuche o sienta un clic, ¡esto significa que el VapCap está listo!
- Puff en la boquilla. Experimenta un poco aquí. Si aspira con el orificio de aire completamente tapado, el flujo parecerá algo restringido. Esto es normal. Algunos descubren que obtienen el mejor resultado al realizar una extracción larga y lenta con el orificio completamente abierto, y otros cubrirán de manera intermitente o leve el puerto de mezcla de aire / vapor. La forma en que el aire fluye a través del VapCap enfría el vapor para proporcionar una experiencia fluida.
- Siga dibujando como desee hasta que escuche el clic nuevamente, esto significa que VapCap se ha enfriado.
- Cuando la producción de vapor disminuye, es fácil de reactivar. a. Asegúrese de que VapCap haya vuelto a hacer clic en "enfriar" antes de recalentar para el próximo ciclo. si. Si no está seguro de si ha vuelto a hacer clic, sople suavemente en el extremo para enfriarlo. El restablecimiento puede demorar hasta 1 minuto.
- Cuando ya no se produzca ningún vapor deseable y la tapa haya hecho clic para "enfriarse", retire la tapa. El material consumido se puede soplar al final, o la pequeña espiga en la tapa también es un maravilloso "excavador exterior".
- Vuelva a cargar para otra ronda de vapor simple y maravilloso.
Shipping costs are based on the weight of the package. Simply add products to your cart and use the shipping calculator to see the shipping price.
Available Transportation Services:
Free Shipping: We have different free shipping options on orders over $100,000 in Bogotá and $200,000 nationwide. Select your preferred free shipping rate at Checkout.
Quick: Express Service in Bogotá. Valid for orders received from Monday to Saturday (not holidays) before 2:00 pm; Note: If the Quick order is received on an additional day, it will be scheduled for the next business day.
Coordinator and Servientrega: Delivery service throughout Colombia. All orders will be processed from Monday to Friday before 2:00 pm and Saturdays before 11:00 am they will be dispatched the same day. Note: If the order is received on an additional day, it will be scheduled for the next business day.
The warranty for products purchased from GRUPO DIY SAS applies in accordance with articles 3,7,8,10 and 11 Law 1480 of 2011, except those detailed in the consumables section.
Unless a different term is specified for a specific product, the products published on the site and displayed at physical points of sale have a warranty term of three (3) months.
The following are considered consumable products: Aromas, Atomizers, Bases, Batteries, Mouthpieces, Cartridges, Cartomizers, Claromizers, Disposable equipment, Liquids, Papers, Pods, Scrapers, Resistances (Coils), Glasses, Wraps.
Items called consumables are NOT guaranteed; If you believe you have received one of these consumable products in poor condition, you must contact us within 24 hours of receiving the product; Once this time has elapsed, it is understood that the customer is satisfied with the products received.
They lack a guarantee since for safety and hygiene they cannot be returned, and therefore they are also considered consumables.
Once the liquids, aromas and bases are opened, no change or guarantee will be made since from their opening it is considered a manipulated product.
Note: There may be small variations in taste both in its conservation, as well as by the atomizer or resistance used and even small variations made in the factory to achieve improvements in it. Keep in mind that not all liquids always taste the same, since our taste buds also have small variations for periods.
Disposable equipment and devices have a limited life depending on the intensity of use and type of puff, therefore they lack a guarantee since use is directly related to their duration.
If you think you have received one of these in poor condition, you must contact us within 24 hours of receiving the product; Once this time has elapsed, it is understood that the customer is satisfied with the products received. The product must have its original box.
Batteries are parts that wear out with use. They typically last around 300 recharges with moderate use and even with good care.
The warranty does not cover batteries as they can be defective due to misuse or lack of maintenance (liquid that has entered the battery causing a short circuit, falls and modifications to them).
Batteries and chargers can be affected by voltage jumps produced by the electrical network, or by improperly connecting them, and they may become unusable.
The atomizers have a limited life depending on the intensity of use, the way of vaping, the treatment received and the use of aggressive liquids among other factors.
Note: It is recommended to change the resistances or coils every 10 days, although they can last up to 30 days or more (depending on the use) since they wear out and have cotton inside them that burns and after these 10 days, they lose their efficacy and taste of the e-liquid may change and not be as pleasant as it was at first.
In the event that the product presents factory defects according to verification carried out by the manufacturer/importer or supplier, the user will have the right to:
1. Free repair of defects. If according to the technical review of the product, it cannot be repaired, it will be replaced or the money will be refunded.
2. If the fault is repeated and depending on the nature of the product and the characteristics of the defect, at the user's choice, a new repair will be made, the total or partial refund of the price paid, or the partial or total change of the product. product for another of the same kind, similar characteristics or technical specifications, if GRUPO DIY SAS has them available.
There will be no warranty when the defect comes from :
1. Force majeure or acts of God, which include voltage fluctuations;
2. The act of a third party; The improper use of the product by the consumer, or its handling by persons not authorized by the manufacturer/importer or supplier of the products, or by the means or transport company chosen by the user; Y
3. Non-compliance or non-compliance with the installation, use or maintenance instructions indicated in the product manual and/or in the guarantee, or adjusted to their nature.
To make a warranty claim, the user must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. co , indicating full name, ID, telephone, email, description of the product purchased, warranty certificate completed for the products to which it applies, and a detailed description of the alleged failure or defect that the product presents, with the evidence of the same . The product object of the claim must be presented in, and/or sent to the facilities of GRUPO DIY SAS, or where it indicates.
GRUPO DIY SAS will make the necessary validations, directly or through the manufacturer and/or supplier, and will respond to the user of the process that will be applied, within a period not exceeding fifteen (15) business days from the receipt of the claim. through the indicated mail with full compliance with requirements and receipt of the product object of claim. In case of finding that any of the conditions to object to the warranty claim are met, and/or the term of this has expired, GRUPO DIY SAS will indicate it to the user and will make the revised product available again so that it can be claimed.
No type of guarantee will be processed without the purchase invoice or receipt, packaging, components and accessories of the product.
No guarantees apply to gift or promotional products.
It is the customer's responsibility to check the equipment, parts and pieces at the time of delivery and reception for technical service or guarantees.
For the delivery and replacement of the guarantee or technical service, it is necessary for the client to fill out and present the order for the entry of the product, in case of loss, send a signed document, indicating the name of the person who will collect the product.
Products that do not apply for warranty can be sent to the technical service center for a review and evaluation of the damage. Each revision has a cost depending on the case and if a repair is appropriate, the value will be in accordance with the cost of the spare parts plus the technical service, as long as the client previously authorizes the same in writing.
Damage caused by electrical shock or use of incorrect voltage voids the warranty.
Guarantees do not apply if the product is damaged or deteriorated as a result of handling without respecting the recommended conditions of use (Read the manual of your equipment)
GRUPO DIY SAS is not responsible for loss or damage of products left under warranty or repair and not withdrawn after one month.
Warranties are not covered for products that fail due to the presence of moisture.
No guarantees are given for product failures due to technical assistance, repairs or incorrect modifications that have not been carried out by GRUPO DIY SAS.
DIY VAPING PRODUCTS
(1) Whenever you have to handle a base that contains nicotine, use latex gloves, face mask and safety glasses because the nicotine from your electronic cigarettes is toxic in contact with the skin. See Warnings products with nicotine.
(2) Check the appropriate percentage of the mixture according to the base to be used; is not the same when using a base 50% PG propylene glycol 50% VG glycerin to a base that has 80VG glycerin in this case we will have to use a higher percentage of the one with the highest proportion of VG glycerin, we must always control the amount of scent used. You should know that it can always be rectified if once the mixture is made and macerated you notice a very strong flavor, you can rectify by incorporating more base.
(3) Once the mixture is made, store it in a dark place to avoid contact with light, for this reason it is also recommended that the jars be opaque or dark.
(4) All ingredients provided by DIY EJUICE COLOMBIA for alchemy meet USP quality standards and do not contain Diacetyls.
(5) It is not recommended to use percentages of nicotine higher than those established in the manufacture of commercial Liquids (20mg/ml).
(6) All flavors and One Shots are made with Propylene Glycol USP, Natural and Artificial Flavors.
What is nicotine?
Nicotine is an alkaloid derived from ornithine found in plants of the genus Nicotiana sp. The effects of nicotine in man depend on the dose, being able to behave as a stimulant or as a blocker of ganglionic nerve transmission.
How does nicotine work?
Nicotine is absorbed into the bloodstream and reaches the adrenal glands, which are located above the kidneys. These glands release adrenaline, which increases blood pressure, heart rate, and breathing rate. Adrenaline also causes many pleasant sensations, all at the same time.
What other effects does nicotine have on health?
Although nicotine is addictive, most of the health effects are caused by other chemicals found in tobacco. Tobacco use damages each and every organ in the body. Smoking tobacco products can cause cancer of the lung, mouth, stomach, kidney, and bladder. It can also cause lung disease — like a cough — and heart disease, vision problems, and yellow teeth.
Smokeless tobacco products are also dangerous. They can cause mouth cancer and heart and gum disease.
How is nicotine addiction created?
Over time, the nicotine found in tobacco can change the way the brain works. When a person stops using nicotine, the body can get confused and start to feel very sick. This makes it difficult to give up nicotine, even though we know it is harmful. That is called addiction.
Contraindications of Nicotine
Nicotine hypersensitivity, non-smokers or occasional smokers, children, pregnancy, lactation, recent myocardial infarction, unstable or worsening angina pectoris, Prinzmetal's angina, serious cardiac arrhythmias, stroke, heart failure. advanced cardiac
Warnings and precautions
hypertension, stable angina pectoris, enf. cerebrovascular, disease occlusive peripheral arterial, insuf. heart disease, diabetes mellitus, peptic ulcer, hyperthyroidism, pheochromocytoma, IR or IH, atopic or eczematous dermatitis (transdermal patches). Oral forms caution in: active esophagitis, oral or pharyngeal inflammation, gastritis. Risk of inducing tolerance and physical dependence.
Nicotine in pregnancy
Nicotine has clearly defined harmful effects on fetal health such as: low birth weight, increased risk of spontaneous abortion and increased perinatal mortality. It can produce, depending on the dose, alterations in the fetal circulation and in the respiratory movements of the fetus.
In the 3rd trimester, nicotine has hemodynamic effects (such as changes in fetal heart rate) that can affect the fetus near delivery.
Nicotine in Lactation
Contraindicated in lactating women. Nicotine is excreted in breast milk in amounts that may affect the nursing infant, even at therapeutic doses. Consequently, during the lactation period, the use of nicotine replacement therapy products should be avoided, as should smoking. If smoking cessation has not been achieved, oral forms are preferable to patches. The use of nicotine replacement therapy during lactation should only be started after consulting a doctor.
Nicotine Adverse Reactions
Systemic: asthenia, flu syndrome, headache, pain, constipation, diarrhea, dyspepsia, nausea, vomiting, flatulence, hiccups, gastritis, stomatitis, esophagitis, myalgia, arthralgia, sleep disturbances, insomnia, dyspnea, tremor, dizziness, dryness of mouth, nervousness, increased cough, pharyngitis, palpitations, increased sweating.
Local: transient rash, itching, edema, burning and tingling sensations.
|Tienda vapeo Bogotá||Tienda vapeo Santa Marta||Tienda vapeo Tunja|
|Tienda vapeo Medellín||Tienda vapeo Ibagué||Tienda vapeo Popayán|
|Tienda vapeo Cali||Tienda vapeo Cúcuta||Tienda vapeo Bello|
|Tienda vapeo Cartagena||Tienda vapeo Villavicencio||Tienda vapeo Manizales|
|Tienda vapeo Bucaramanga||Tienda vapeo Montería||Tienda vapeo Pereira|
|Tienda vapeo Barranquilla||Tienda vapeo Neiva||Tienda vapeo Buga|
|Tienda vapeo Manizales||Tienda vapeo Pasto||Tienda vapeo San Gil|
|Tienda vapeo Pereira||Tienda vapeo Armenia||Tienda vapeo Valledupar|
Algunas de la ciudades principales a las que hacemos envíos. Si tu ciudad no esta en la lista, no te preocupes. También llegaremos. We♥Vapeo.
GRUPO DIY SAS
#1 IN COLOMBIA
We are the specialized store with the best selection of vaping products in Colombia.
Find with us the most recognized brands in the world of vaporizers: DotMod, Lost Vape, Geekvape, Vaporesso, VooPoo, Smok , Jam Monster, Maternal, Cloud Nurdz, Bombo, Just Juice, among others.
We bring to your door everything you need to vape: liquids , essences , nicotine salts , pods , disposables , mods , tanks , herbal vaporizers , bases , aromas , one shots , Nicotine , accessories and much more .
We have a team of people with deep knowledge, which means that each product we offer you specifically meets your needs.