- Best selling
- Alphabetically, A-Z
- Alphabetically, Z-A
- Price, low to high
- Price, high to low
- Date, old to new
- Date, new to old
What is nicotine? Nicotine is an alkaloid derived from ornithine found in plants of the genus Nicotiana sp. The effects of nicotine in man depend on the dose, being able to behave as a stimulant or as a blocker of ganglionic nerve transmission.
How does nicotine work? Nicotine is absorbed into the bloodstream and reaches the adrenal glands, which are located above the kidneys. These glands release adrenaline, which increases blood pressure, heart rate, and breathing rate. Adrenaline also causes many pleasant sensations, all at the same time.
What other effects does nicotine have on health? Although nicotine is addictive, most of the health effects are caused by other chemicals found in tobacco. Tobacco use damages each and every organ in the body. Smoking tobacco products can cause cancer of the lung, mouth, stomach, kidney, and bladder. It can also cause lung disease — like a cough — and heart disease, vision problems, and yellow teeth.
Smokeless tobacco products are also dangerous. They can cause mouth cancer and heart and gum disease.
How is nicotine addiction created? Over time, the nicotine found in tobacco can change the way the brain works. When a person stops using nicotine, the body can get confused and start to feel very sick. This makes it difficult to give up nicotine, even though we know it is harmful. That is called addiction.
Nicotine Contraindications Hypersensitivity to nicotine, non-smokers or occasional smokers, children, pregnancy, lactation, recent myocardial infarction, unstable or worsening angina pectoris, Prinzmetal's angina, serious cardiac arrhythmias, cerebrovascular accident, heart failure. advanced cardiac
Warnings and precautions Nicotine hypertension, stable angina pectoris, enf. cerebrovascular, disease occlusive peripheral arterial, insuf. heart disease, diabetes mellitus, peptic ulcer, hyperthyroidism, pheochromocytoma, IR or IH, atopic or eczematous dermatitis (transdermal patches). Oral forms caution in: active esophagitis, oral or pharyngeal inflammation, gastritis. Risk of inducing tolerance and physical dependence.
Nicotine in Pregnancy Nicotine has clearly defined harmful effects on fetal health such as: low birth weight, increased risk of spontaneous abortion and increased perinatal mortality. It can produce, depending on the dose, alterations in the fetal circulation and in the respiratory movements of the fetus.
In the 3rd trimester, nicotine has hemodynamic effects (such as changes in fetal heart rate) that can affect the fetus near delivery.
Nicotine in Lactation Contraindicated in lactating women. Nicotine is excreted in breast milk in amounts that may affect the nursing infant, even at therapeutic doses. Consequently, during the lactation period, the use of nicotine replacement therapy products should be avoided, as should smoking. If smoking cessation has not been achieved, oral forms are preferable to patches. The use of nicotine replacement therapy during lactation should only be started after consulting a doctor.
Nicotine Systemic adverse reactions : asthenia, flu syndrome, headache, pain, constipation, diarrhea, dyspepsia, nausea, vomiting, flatulence, hiccups, gastritis, stomatitis, esophagitis, myalgia, arthralgia, sleep disturbances, insomnia, dyspnea, tremor, dizziness, dry mouth, nervousness, increased cough, pharyngitis, palpitations, increased sweating.
Local: transient rash, itching, edema, burning and tingling sensations.
PRODUCTS FOR ALCHEMY
(1) Whenever you have to handle a base that contains nicotine, use latex gloves, face mask and safety glasses because the nicotine from your electronic cigarettes is toxic in contact with the skin. See Warnings products with nicotine.
(2) Check the appropriate percentage of the mixture according to the base to be used; is not the same when using a base 50% PG propylene glycol 50% VG glycerin to a base that has 80VG glycerin in this case we will have to use a higher percentage of the one with the highest proportion of VG glycerin, we must always control the amount of scent used. You should know that it can always be rectified if once the mixture is made and macerated you notice a very strong flavor, you can rectify by incorporating more base.
(3) Once the mixture is made, store it in a dark place to avoid contact with light, for this reason it is also recommended that the jars be opaque or dark.
(4) All ingredients provided by DIY EJUICE COLOMBIA for alchemy meet USP quality standards and do not contain Diacetyls.
(5) It is not recommended to use percentages of nicotine higher than those established in the manufacture of commercial Liquids (20mg/ml).
(6) All flavors and One Shots are made with Propylene Glycol USP, Natural and Artificial Flavors.